Do I have to be online to use Moviestorm?
Sometimes, yes. You need to be online when you’re:
- Installing Moviestorm
- Running Moviestorm for the first time
- Installing new content packs
- Updating Moviestorm
- Logging in to Moviestorm
You need to log in to Moviestorm every 14 days. Once you’re logged in, Moviestorm will remember your login details for two weeks, and you don’t need to log in again during that time.
- What limitations can I expect if my computer does not meet the suggested hardware requirements?
- Are previous versions of Moviestorm still available?
- Do I have to be online to use Moviestorm?
- I can't play rendered movies in Quicktime or Final Cut! (Mac)
- Can I alter the height or size of the characters?
- View all (6 more)