How do I install a mod?
1 First download the mod. It should be in a format where it is
Note: some internet browsers will save the file with the extension .zip instead of .addon. If this happens, rename to [modname].addon
2 Then start the Moviestorm Launcher. Click 'Get More Content' and then click 'Install AddOn file'.
3 Browse to the location of your downloaded mod, and select it, then click OK. This will install the mod.
If you have downloaded several mods to the same folder, you can select all of them in step 3.
- What limitations can I expect if my computer does not meet the suggested hardware requirements?
- Are previous versions of Moviestorm still available?
- Do I have to be online to use Moviestorm?
- I can't play rendered movies in Quicktime or Final Cut! (Mac)
- Can I alter the height or size of the characters?
- View all (6 more)