How do I uninstall or reinstall a Content pack?
Start the Launcher, then click 'Get More Content'.
Find the Content pack you wish to uninstall in the list of content packs, and click the 'Uninstall' button.
Note - if this is a mod you have created yourself, it will remove it permanently.
If you wish to reinstall that content pack, if it is a Short
Fuze pack that you have a licence for, when you restart Moviestorm,
the Launcher will reinstall it automatically.
If it is a mod, you would need to reinstall it from the original .addon file, as in
- What limitations can I expect if my computer does not meet the suggested hardware requirements?
- Are previous versions of Moviestorm still available?
- Do I have to be online to use Moviestorm?
- I can't play rendered movies in Quicktime or Final Cut! (Mac)
- Can I alter the height or size of the characters?
- View all (6 more)