Can I create and import my own props, items, clothes and so on?
The Moviestorm Modder’s Workshop tool enables you to import items from Google Sketchup as well as your own content. There's a very active forum for modders, and a number of third party sites where you can get mods made by other people.
The Modder's Workshop is not automatically supplied with
Moviestorm - you have to ask us for it.
Contact us and ask for a Modders Licence - please check the
'private' tick box.
Please supply your Moviestorm account username, and your desired modders publisher name, and optionally a password to go with the modders publisher name.
The Modder’s Workshop is currently still in Beta testing, and we don't support your mods. Find out more in the forum.
- What limitations can I expect if my computer does not meet the suggested hardware requirements?
- Are previous versions of Moviestorm still available?
- Do I have to be online to use Moviestorm?
- I can't play rendered movies in Quicktime or Final Cut! (Mac)
- Can I alter the height or size of the characters?
- View all (6 more)