How do I upload my finished video?
Once you have finished your Moviestorm movie, and rendered it in the Publisher's View, then you might want to upload it to show everyone.
Immediately after your render has completed, you will see a link to the folder which contains your rendered movie. You can either watch it there, or upload it to a variety of video websites.
Our upload page is http://www.moviestorm.co.uk/community/index.php?page=videos&sec...
You need to fill in a title, discription and some tags, and check several options. Then on the second page, select your video file, and let it upload.
First you need to create a Youtube account.
Youtube have an upload page on http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload
You then need to fill in some details while it uploads.
First you need to create a Vimeo account.
Vimeo have an upload page on http://www.vimeo.com/upload/video
You will need to fill in some details while it uploads.
- What limitations can I expect if my computer does not meet the suggested hardware requirements?
- Are previous versions of Moviestorm still available?
- Do I have to be online to use Moviestorm?
- I can't play rendered movies in Quicktime or Final Cut! (Mac)
- Can I alter the height or size of the characters?
- View all (7 more)