How do I stop Moviestorm from updating automatically?
Find your installation:
PC: Moviestorm normally installs to C:/Program Files/Moviestorm-1.4
or to C:/Program Files (x86)/Moviestorm-1.4
Mac: In Applications, right click on Moviestorm.app and select 'Show Package Contents', then browse to Contents/Resources
Within the installation folder above, look in the 'boot'
PC: Open boot-win.properties in a text editor
Mac: Open boot-mac.properties in a text editor
Look for the line
Change it to
This will prompt you to update, when updates are available.
Or change it to
This will not check for updates at all.
- What limitations can I expect if my computer does not meet the suggested hardware requirements?
- Are previous versions of Moviestorm still available?
- Do I have to be online to use Moviestorm?
- I can't play rendered movies in Quicktime or Final Cut! (Mac)
- Can I alter the height or size of the characters?
- View all (7 more)