Moviestorm wont download files! - How do I set up my proxy server?
If you need to use Moviestorm with a proxy server, you need to
edit the boot properties in a text editor.
First locate the relevant file
Open [folder you installed Moviestorm to]/boot/boot-win.properties in a text editor.
eg C:/Program Files/Moviestorm/boot/boot-win.properties
Right click on the moviestorm app, and select 'show contents'
Open Contents/Resources/boot/boot-mac.properties in a text editor.
Locate the commented out lines (lines 2-7) about your proxy information, and fill them in, removing the #'s at the beginning of the lines you are filling in.
- What limitations can I expect if my computer does not meet the suggested hardware requirements?
- Are previous versions of Moviestorm still available?
- Do I have to be online to use Moviestorm?
- I can't play rendered movies in Quicktime or Final Cut! (Mac)
- Can I alter the height or size of the characters?
- View all (6 more)